SDDU Student Education provision for 2012/2013
A range of credit bearing courses for new and experienced teaching staff leading to as appropriate, credits, qualifications and external acreditation (HE Academy Fellow and Associate status).
These workshops prepare participants for their teaching role.
Face to face sessions, online course and resources designed to support both colleagues new to learning technologies and those with some experience.
- Short “sharing practice” sessions where colleagues share their experiences of implementing technology for a specific purpose
- Bite size technology sessions showcasing a range of technology for specific purposes
- A range of VLE sessions and resources tailored to your role and experience
- In depth support for specific technologies
- Opportunities for networking and horizon gazing.
A programme of training sessions and events delivered by staff in student services on different aspects of taught student administration.
A programme of events, led by nationally recognised speakers, that is designed to provide new ideas and promote discussion about a range of aspects of student education.
Networks are special interest groups designed to bring together groups of staff interested in a particular topic or sharing a particular role to discuss issues of interest and share practice. If you are interested in establishing a new network please contact Chris Butcher. Current networks are listed below.
Support in organising or facilitating events, expert advice on areas of student education, bespoke courses and workshops; at school, faculty or University level.
A range of online resources and courses organised by area of interest