Leadership Resource Centre
Looking for out of this world leadership advice?
We have designed an online resource - the Leadership Resource Centre - for all staff in leadership or management roles at the University of Leeds. This resource is structured around the 10 sections of the Universty of Leeds' Leadership and Management Standard. The resource contains factsheets, articles, links to videos, podcasts and a whole wealth of information for you to use. So, you'll never feel far from home and help is only a couple of clicks away...
Benefits of the Leadership Resource Centre:
- Information on what is required of leaders at the university of Leeds
- Online resources available to leaders 24/7
- Advice and guidance on a variety of topics
- Easy self-enrolment... follow these instructions:
2. Go to 'Find Module/Org' (left hand side of screen)
3. Change drop down box to Organisation
4. Enter Leadership Resource Centre into the box 'Enter a keyword'
5. Click 'Go'
6. Under Organisation ID click on the chevrons and then select Enrol
7. Hey presto you are enrolled
8. Click HOME tab at top of page
9. Click STUDYING tab and then tick SHOW ALL YEARS
10. Leadership Resource Centre will be shown under title column for you to select
Example Page Layout
This page shows the resources collected together which relate to Communicating Effectively. In this area you will find information, advice and guidance on communicating effectively as a leader.
This example shows the type of content you will find in the leadership resource centre... under Effective Influencing: http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/infokits/influencing-others
To get started please log onto the VLE here
We welcome your feedback!
If you have any comments about this page or resources you would like to see, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org