Research ethics news
- Illegal Strikes and Political Obligation – What Reasons Do We Have To Obey The Law?
- ‘Being a burden’: a illegitimate ground for assisted dying
- Talking Back to Science?
- Guest Post: Track Authorities Are Wrong To Ban Women With Naturally High Testosterone levels
- Vacancy: Researcher in Global Health Bioethics
- Does Female Genital Mutilation Have Health Benefits? The Problem with Medicalizing Morality
- What the Present Debate About Autonomous Weapons is Getting Wrong
- We are Hiring: Research Fellow in Bioethics & Research Fellow in Neuroethics
- Why vegetarians should be prepared to bend their own rules
- Animal Welfare, Reducing Meat Consumption and the Instrumental Use of Moral Reasons
This webpage is maintained by Alice Temple. Please contact A.C.Temple@leeds.ac.uk if you have any questions, thank you.
Last updated: 26/03/15