Research ethics news
- Why It’s Important to Test Drugs on Pregnant Women
- Announcement: Vacancy Research Fellow in Applied Moral Philosophy
- I Feel Pretty – Your Practical Ethics Movie Review
- Doing Good and Being Bad: The Presidents Club, Charity and Moral Licensing.
- Press Release: Alfie Evans Case
- Video Series: Tom Douglas Defends the Chemical Castration of Sex Offenders
- Should Iceland Ban Circumcision? A Legal and Ethical Analysis
- Ethical AI Kills Too: An Assement of the Lords Report on AI in the UK
- Should PREDICTED Smokers Get Transplants?
- Groundhog Day and Legal Appeals. (What if Alfie Were a Texan?)
This webpage is maintained by Alice Temple. Please contact A.C.Temple@leeds.ac.uk if you have any questions, thank you.
Last updated: 26/03/15