Research ethics news
- Video Series: John Harris Defends Gene-Editing in Human Embryos
- Super Soldiers, Civ-Mil Relations, and the 21st Century Coriolanus
- Criticisms of Ableist Language: Empirical Commitments?
- 2017 Annual Uehiro Lectures in Practical Ethics: Audio Recordings Now Available
- Pedophilia and Child Sexual Abuse Are Two Different Things — Confusing Them is Harmful to Children
- Webinar – Charlie Gard Case: Questions and Lessons
- Announcement: 4th Annual Oxford Uehiro Prize in Practical Ethics is Now Open For Submissions.
- Video Series: Should We Pay People to Quit Smoking or Lose Weight?
- Womb Transplants and Child-Centred Surrogacy
- Cross Post: Friends With Unexpected Benefits – Working With Buddies Can Improve Performance
This webpage is maintained by Alice Temple. Please contact A.C.Temple@leeds.ac.uk if you have any questions, thank you.
Last updated: 26/03/15