Podcasting is an exciting method of regularly delivering audio materials to an audience via the internet. The nature of podcasting means that a number of benefits could be achieved including:
- Greater control given to learner about when, where and how the materials are used.
- The creation and delivery of podcast materials is relatively simple and low cost.
These pages explore:
- What really is podcasting and how does it work?
- Why is podcasting relevant to teaching and learning in higher education?
- How to go about receiving and using existing podcasts?
- Planning to create and deliver a podcast.
- How to create and deliver podcasts at the University of Leeds?
- Case studies of podcasting within higher education and at Leeds.
- Where can you find out more information podcasting?
Next - Introduction to podcasting?
For further details please contact Simon Davis